Messiah Ministry Women's small group (Room 603)
We meet to build friendship, grow deeper in our faith and share Christ's love. We read and discuss books written by Christian authors. Meetings are from 9-11 a.m. on the first and third Wednesdays of most months. Age: 70+.
As you plan, please include Moms Intermission in your schedule. Carve out some time to hear inspiring speakers, hang out with some amazing moms, do a fun craft, and be renewed by a short break from normal life each month. Mark your calendars for 6-7:45 p.m. on the second Wednesday of each month.
Olive Branch Women’s Small Group (Journey Room)
Meeting times: second and fourth Wednesdays at 10:30 a.m. New members are welcome. Facilitators: Lorene Royer and Carol Schmitz.
Salt and Light (Room 511)
You are invited to join the Salt and Light group. The class meets Wednesday mornings at 10 a.m. Facilitator: Elizabeth Reel.
MUTTS (Men United Together Through the Spirit) (Room 504)
This group meets Saturday mornings at 7:30 a.m. Facilitators: Rick Ellsworth and Ron Haffey.
The purpose of MUTTS is to provide the men of our church community an opportunity to grow in their knowledge and love of Jesus Christ through a variety of means including a weekly Bible study opportunity. We acknowledge that the Holy Spirit is alive within each of us constantly calling us into a deeper relationship. It is the hope that all will be challenged to become the men that God calls us to be.
Foundations of MUTTS:
- It is an open group with all men welcome.
- The focus is always the journey of faith instead of agenda driven.
- One of our principal goals through the study of Scripture is to show how the Bible is relevant to everyday experience.
- Men don’t have to be a Bible scholar to attend; we explore, learn and grow together.
- Men although encouraged don’t have to attend every week. We realize that other priorities exist.
- Men's discipleship is not exclusive to one congregation as such we promote partnership opportunities with men or men's groups from other congregations.
- We provide a means of bringing inactive and irregular church members back into fellowship.
United Women in Faith
United Women in Faith (UWF) is the former United Methodist Women (UMW). This group meets most months on the second Tuesday evening. All women are welcome!