Moms InterMission is a group for busy moms to pause for joy and hope. It will reach, teach, and enrich the lives of moms through social, spiritual, education and service opportunities.
Starting Jan. 15, the group will meet the first and third Wednesdays of each month until May 20, from 6-7:45 p.m. The kickoff meeting and we will focus on joyful connection.
The first Wednesday of each month meetings will include:
- An educational or inspirational speaker.
- A craft or service project benefiting a charity.
- Social time
- Spiritual time
The third Wednesdays of the month meeting will include:
- Meaningful time connecting with other moms.
- Deeper faith conversations on the month's topic
- Introduction of Christian spiritual practices
The semester costs $15. This cost covers craft/service supplies, monthly charity donations, child care, and other expenses.