Save the date for Community's annual Garage Sale set for April 22-23. You can find great deals on gently used items, baked goods and plants. And your purchases will support local and global missions.
We will take cash only - no checks or credit cards. For any questions, click here.
Dates and times
Friday, April 22 - 7 a.m.-2 p.m.
Saturday, April 23 - 7 a.m.-noon
How you can help
Contribute items in usable condition for sale
Accepting items as follows: household items, decor, linens and bedding, bicycles, small appliances, furniture, books, toys, games, puzzles, golf equipment, sporting goods, luggage, mowers and grills.
Items not accepted: metal desks, TVs, computers, monitors or printers, exercise equipment, fax machines or broken items.
We are not taking clothing. However, clothing may be taken to Behind-the-Scenes Ministries in room 601.
To bring items, take the elevator to the basement. After reaching the basement turn right from the elevator and proceed down the hall. Follow the signs down the hallway all the way to the open door, go through the open door and turn right to enter the Garage Sale room. If you need a receipt for your contribution, contact the church office.
Plants will be accepted on Wednesday, April 20. Baked sale Items will be accepted in the Welcome Center kitchen on Thursday, April 21. (Please bring a recipe card with your baked items so that we can work on gathering a collection of recipes for a future cookbook.)
More ways to help
- Set up tables in Welcome Center only; Tuesday, April 19 (Time to be determined)
- Set up tables in Fellowship Hall Wednesday, April 20, at 2:30 p.m.
- Place priced items on tables, Wednesday, April 20
- Finish putting items in place on Thursday April 21
- Signage placement and removal
- Volunteers to assist shoppers, Friday, April 22
- Volunteers to assist shoppers, Saturday, April 23
- Volunteers to clean up after the sale, Saturday, April 23
Questions about volunteering or contributing? Click here to reach out.