Welcome to Community's new giving platform. Through this secure system, you can create an account, make recurring gifts and track your giving throughout the year. You can review tips below.
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- We strongly recommend that you create an account when you start your first gift.
- To create an account, you can click or tap on the small icon at the top right of the form. That lets you create an account for you to use for your first and future gifts, set payment methods and manage recurring gifts.
- If you select the payment method drawing from your bank account, there could be a delay as the system verifies the bank account for your own security.
- Once you've created an account, you can go back to the form, type in an amount and follow the prompts.
About notifications you will receive:
- You'll get a thank-you screen right away.
- If you make a same-day gift through a debit/credit card, you'll get an email within 24 hours.
- If you select the bank account payment method, you'll get an email after your bank completes the transaction, usually 1-3 business days.
- If you have set up a gift for a future date or a recurring gift, you'll get email notifications when the gifts are processed.
Questions? Contact the church office at 573-445-6131.